jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

English native speakers #accommodationsalamancaerasmusclarasrooms

Hi, my name is Joaquín Martín de Saavedra. I write to you on behalf of EduEntry, an international student association. I write to you because I consider this information might be very useful for the students your association has contact with. We are looking for English native speakers to participate in our EduEntry Assistant Teacher Scholarship. At the moment we have availaible positions in Barcelona to start at the end of October. Could you please share this information between your contacts? Is there any fees for publishing this information? You can find all the information here: http://www.gooverseas.com/hot-job/spain/50597. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Joaquín Martín de Saavedra. International Relations Officer. joaquin.saavedra@eduentry.com. EduEntry, www.eduentry.com.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario